What is Oracle HFM?
Oracle HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) is a comprehensive, Web-based application that provides global financial consolidation, reporting, and analysis in a solitary, extremely
scalable software solution. Oracle HFM utilizes today’s most advanced technology yet is built to be owned and maintained by the enterprise's finance team.
Oracle HFM allows your team to spend more time on progressive activities and less time double-checking actual results.
Key Functions of Oracle HFM
- Diminish consolidation, close, and reporting cycles by days or weeks
- Deliver results quicker internally and externally
- Reduce compliance costs and deliver one version of the truth to enhance both internal and external transparency
- Maintaining a regulatory filing to the general ledger audit trail will lead to confidence in the financial results
- Easy to perform in-depth key performance and operational metrics
- Obtain new benefits faster with packaged regulatory reporting functionality
NEW to Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Fusion Edition V.22.214.171.124 Highlights
- Custom Dimensions - Create an application with more than four custom dimensions. Also, create additional custom dimensions using current HFM applications.
- Enhanced for greater ease of use and consistency - Easier use and consistency with other Hyperion products due to enhancement of the web user interface. Supports navigation across different applications as well as the ability to access numerous modules and documents in an application.
- Support Dynamic POV Member Lists - Enhanced to support dynamic POV member lists.
- Tighter Integration with Smart View - Launch and work with forms and grids directly in Smart View.
- Extended Analytics functionality - Now part of the Extract Data process.
What we at MindStream Analytics can do for you
As a proud Oracle Gold Partner, MindStream Analytics can help you learn more about Oracle HFM and its full scope of capabilities. Our consultants have long-standing relationships
within the Hyperion community including the Oracle Application User Group's (OAUG) and Hyperion Special Interest Group (SIG). We combined the benefits of HFM with our
award-winning, unlimited 24/7 dedicated support MindStream AppCare. For one low monthly fee, your Planning and Budgeting needs and application managed services are taken care of!
Contact MindStream Analytics
Want to know more about Oracle HFM? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.