Oracle Performance Management
Enterprises are increasingly focused on Performance Management as a central component of their talent management strategy. How an enterprise manages its
performance reflects the effectiveness of its business strategy. Oracle Performance Management provides robust functionality to support enterprises in aligning
their workforce to their organizational goals, best practices, and improving strategy execution.
Key Features of Performance Management include:
- Collaborative, automated performance management
- Online visibility of employee objectives and alignment with organizational objectives
- Continuous, year-round objective tracking
- Multiple participants can provide feedback in the appraisal
- Robust administration capability
- Learning paths in appraisals
- Manage appraisals offline
Performance Management enables employees and managers to set objectives in line with the company's strategy, track progress on an ongoing basis, evaluate overall
achievements, and identify development areas. It's integrated with competencies, Oracle Learning Management, and with Oracle Compensation Workbench
with appraisal views.
Using Oracle Performance Management, enterprises can:
- Define objectives and track them throughout the year.
- Align individual objectives with those of the enterprise
- Evaluate an individual's competencies and progress on objectives at a point in time.
- Enable feedback on an individual's performance by multiple participants.
GET A FREE WHITEBOARDING SESSION!
Fill out the form below to schedule a free whiteboarding session to understand how MindStream Analytics and Oracle can help your organization.