Looking for a solution that will streamline your error-prone manual enterprise dimension change management processes?
Data Relation Management is an Oracle offering for financial and analytical master data management across ERP, GL, EPM, BI and DW solutions.
It is especially useful for master data management wherein there are different perspectives and contributors or a major reconciliation is required, for example
after mergers and acquisitions. It is a one-stop shop for enterprise-wide change management - providing flexibility and reducing time while ensuring data integrity,
consistency, and accuracy.
- Simplified Maintenance
- Save time and resources spent on changes and reconciliation through the import, blend, and export functions that allow customizations to data from upstream
systems as well as to data going to downstream systems
- Automate lengthy, manual, IT-driven maintenance tasks through the DRM Batch client and actions scripts
- In addition to built-in checks for referential integrity across systems like naming conventions and rules against member duplication, utilize run time and batch
validations to enforce business rules for company security and data integrity
- Integrate with other enterprise applications with easy to setup external connections and API web services
- Leverage packaged integrations with other Oracle EPM and Financials solutions like Hyperion Planning, PBCS, EBS, Fusion Financials (GL) and Fusion Accounting Hub
- Agile and Compliant
- Flexible versioning, "as-of" version rollback and what-if modeling capabilities to review changes, reduce errors and improve analysis
- Query and comparison abilities along with the detailed transaction history enables auditing and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Data Governance
- Business users can initiate and manage changes using the configurable workflow models with the pre-defined stages (can be conditional) and tasks
- System admins and SMEs can efficiently delegate change and data remediation tasks, control change requests via the approval and enrichment stages and monitor request lifecycles
- User assignments and durations for each stage, task notifications and auditable logs ensure efficient and timely completion of each change request in a collaborative manner
Want to learn more about DRM and other Oracle offerings? The consultants at MindStream Analytics are here to help you take your EPM and BI to the next level.