What is Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)?
Oracle combines existing and new services to deliver the industry's most comprehensive analytics in the cloud, providing new ways to capitalize on your organization's
It offers everything you need for analytic agility, from fast self-service discovery to simple yet sophisticated data loading and blending, powerful inline data prep,
automatic visualizations, data storytelling, instant mobile with full authoring, easy and extensible advanced analytics, and more. These capabilities are part of Oracle
Data Visualization, which is delivered via Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service (DVCS), Oracle Data Visualization Desktop (DVD), and integrated into
Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS).
Cutting edge collaboration is driven via Oracle Day by Day, which extends mobile and social concepts to analytics to create a self-learning solution that provides
proactive, contextual insights. Powerful, easy what-if analysis allows you to capture the collective intelligence in your spreadsheets by empowering users to
bring them together to quickly create and test scenario models in Oracle's best in class Essbase Cloud.
Key business benefits of Oracle Analytics complete and cost-effective Cloud platform include:
- Lowers your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Reduces your effort to deploy, manage, and maintain analytics
- Grows with you as your business changes
- Adjusts to your needs, enabling you to add services and capacity for peak times, and remove them when you're done
- Keeps you informed via proactive analytics on your mobile devices
- Empowers you to drive faster, more accurate analysis
GET A FREE WHITEBOARDING SESSION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free whiteboarding session to find out what MindStream Analytics and Oracle can do for your company.