What is Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)?
Oracle Analytics Cloud is a scalable and secure public cloud service that provides organizations with a full set of capabilities to explore and perform collaborative analytics from any data source.
Features of Oracle Analytics Cloud include:
- Data preparation: Analysts can ingest, profile, and cleanse data using a variety of algorithms.
- Data flow: Analysts can prepare, transform and aggregate data, and then run machine-learning models at scale.
- Data discovery: Subject matter experts can easily collaborate with other business users, blending intelligent analysis at scale, machine learning, and statistical modeling.
- Data visualization: Analysts can visualize any data, on any device, on premises and in the cloud.
- Data collaboration: Large organizations and small teams can share data more simply, as you don't need to manage or consolidate multiple versions of spreadsheets.
- Data-driven: Application developers can utilize interfaces that enable them to extend, customize, and embed rich analytic experiences in the application flow.
Oracle Analytics Cloud Service allows you to interact with your personal data, harmonize data sources, collate and manage disparate inputs, and handle data with coherence and consistency during organizational sharing. You can review and visualize both personal and corporate data, and gain insights at key stages of the iterative information cycle.
You can also perform role-based visualization, (e.g., as a Sales VP, Sales Manager, Marketing Analyst, or Services Manager.) You can initiate data collaboration based on any data, and access real-time data with a variety of interface options, then display data in a choice of Oracle reports and dashboards.
Oracle Analytics Cloud offers everything you need for analytic agility, from fast, fluid self-service discovery to simple yet sophisticated data loading and blending, powerful inline data prep, automatic visualizations, data storytelling, instant mobile with full authoring, easy and extensible advanced analytics, and more. These capabilities are part of Oracle Data Visualization, which is delivered via Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service (DVCS), Oracle Data Visualization Desktop (DVD), and integrated into Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS).
Contact MindStream Analytics
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you shortly.