Oracle Hyperion Planning
Oracle Hyperion Planning is a centralized planning, budgeting, and forecasting solution that integrates financial and operational planning processes and improves business predictability. It provides a robust modeling framework that helps develop reliable financial forecasts based on sales and operational assumptions to produce cost effective enterprise alignment. With Oracle Hyperion Planning, you have a solution that is best in class and proven in the market place to provide timely, actionable plans to help make informed business decisions. Oracle Hyperion Planning can be deployed on-site or in the Cloud
Companies today are faced with a rapidly changing business environment. Constantly changing market dynamics can bring in demand, supply and price fluctuations that require decisions based on alternate outcomes. A key need to make informed decisions in such a market is to be able to understand the financial impact of key business drivers and revise forecasts reliably and quickl
Oracle Hyperion Planning provides sophisticated predictive planning capabilities that can generate reliable statistical predictions based on time series data over long periods of history while capturing seasonality impacts along the way thus enabling forecasts to be more reliable. Oracle Hyperion Planning also provides on the fly what if modeling capabilities for planners to assess the impact of various combinations of business assumptions on key financial outcomes. To facilitate planners' ability to revise business and market impacts on forecasts quickly, Oracle Hyperion Planning comes out of the box with rolling forecast capabilities that makes the whole planning process even more agile from the get go.
There are many benefits to Oracle Hyperion Planning:
- Reduce budgeting and planning cycles by weeks or months
- Improve forecast reliability
- Appeal to a wider user community through an intuitive Web user interface
- Provide familiar user interface for users with full Microsoft Office integration
- Reduce planning cycles with anywhere, anytime mobile
- Eliminate time lag between when plans are updated and reports are refreshed
- Reduce cost of ownership through superior application deployment, management tools and packaged data integration
- Lay the foundation for making the transition to Enterprise Business Planning
As always there are many challenges to implementing, optimizing and realizing full value of an EPM system implementation. There are many factors that may lead to challenges for companies. How will my business process change? What changes can be made that
Contact MindStream Analytics
Want to know more about Oracle Hyperion Planning? Fill out the form below.