OneStream Data Blending
OneStream provides a unique "blend" of governed analytical capabilities ranging from
Financial Consolidation to Data Aggregation
to Transaction Analysis in one platform and it's revolutionary in its functionality.
With the ability to support all three types of data in one platform, OneStream intelligently brings together CPM, Financial Analytics, BI,
Operational, and other transaction-level data for comprehensive analysis and visualization directly within one application, using the same
data integration and preparation, guided workflow, metadata, and reporting tools that OneStream customers already understand.
With new self-service, drag, and drop, easy-to-build dashboards, OneStream is enabling users to quickly configure interactive dashboards that
extend real-time access to trusted data in OneStream, and other data sources, to a much larger user community of business users and
A new interactive Pivot Grid enables users to slice and dice large volumes of detailed data, and apply filters and conditional formatting
to quickly highlight key business trends. Users can break free from the limitations of Excel spreadsheets.
OneStream Data blending benefits include:
- Leveraging one platform for CPM/EPM, BI, Analytics, and Visualization across finance, sales, HR, and line of business operations by
eliminating fragmented tools and reducing TCO.
- Integrating Financial and Operational Data by capturing, mapping, and loading millions of rows of data from external sources
(ERP, CRM, HCM, DW) for speed of thought reporting and analysis.
- Eliminating the need to export data from CPM applications to BI tools causing data latency and loss of control.
- Increasing speed to value with self-service dashboard creation for finance users, line of business analysts, and power users for
super-fast, drag-and-drop ad hoc analysis against summarized financial results...or millions of rows of operational data. All this uses
familiar workflows, controls, reporting, and analysis tools for broader user acceptance and adoption.
- Enabling complete transparency and audit trails from summary visualization down to detailed transactions and sources of all data.
Contact MindStream Analytics
Fill out the form below to learn more about OneStream Data Blending.