With tens of thousands of successful implementations, amassed over two decades, NetSuite has a deep understanding of global businesses across industries and the many
challenges that they face. As businesses strive to improve their performance and increase customer satisfaction in an increasingly competitive marketplace, they
are simultaneously struggling with:
- Lack of real-time visibility into their business
- Metrics based on unreliable data
- Difficulty implementing new business models
- Challenges with geographic expansion
- Manual processes that cannot scale
- Challenges with compliance
- Rigorous audit requirements
- Challenges consuming new technologies
NetSuite SuiteSuccess offers a pathway for businesses to succeed by engaging with them continuously throughout their lifecycle and keeping them on an upward growth trajectory
using a Build, Engage, Consume, and Optimize methodology:
- Build: a complete suite to support modern businesses built on a global Cloud platform and updated continually with leading-edge capabilities and technologies to support a variety of industries.
- Engage: services and support leading practices for each industry and role are delivered including workflows, KPIs, reports, dashboards, and metrics.
- Consume: Intelligent-staged approach allows users to consume capabilities based on what the business needs. Re-imagined consumption model drives faster time to value, better ROI, and greater user adoption.
- Optimize: continuous engagement; continuous update and additions of leading practices; continuous release of new features; AND continuous evaluation of partnerships.
NetSuite delivers a unique set of processes, activities, and systems designed to deliver rapid value. Customers are equipped to make the most of their NetSuite investment
quickly as they see real business benefits, allowing them to expand towards next-generation solutions to meet changing business needs.
Contact MindStream Analytics
Need help deciding if Oracle NetSuite is the right for your company? Fill out the form below to contact a MindStream representative.