What is Oracle Analytics Cloud?
Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) provides comprehensive cloud analytics in a single unified platform, including everything from self-service visualization and powerful inline data preparation to enterprise reporting, advanced analytics, and self-learning analytics that deliver proactive insights. OAC allows you to interact with your personal data, harmonize data sources, collate and manage disparate inputs, and handle data with coherence and consistency during organizational sharing. You can review and visualize both personal and corporate data and gain insights at key stages of the iterative information cycle.
The key capabilities of Oracle Analytics Cloud include:
- Oracle Data Visualization, a self-service approach to enable users to create visuals to explain their results and share them with colleagues
- Data preparation and enrichment, which is built into the analytics cloud platform
- Business scenario modeling with Essbase , an industry-leading modeling engine for self-service, multidimensional, and visual analyses
- Proactive mobile that learns your routine and delivers contextual insights, at the right time and location in your daily activities while on the go
- Enterprise reporting, governance, and security, with a semantic layer that maps complex data into familiar business terms and offers a consolidated view of data across the organization
Oracle Analytics Cloud is a complete and cost-effective platform that lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO); reduces your effort to deploy, manage, and maintain analytics; grows with you as your business changes; adjusts to your needs, enabling you to add services and capacity for peak times, and remove them when you're done; and empowers you to drive faster, more accurate analysis.
Oracle Analytics Cloud editions:
- Oracle Analytics Cloud Standard: This provides Oracle Data Visualization capabilities on Oracle's managed platform, including autonomous self-service discovery and data prep across the web, desktop, and mobile.
- Oracle Analytics Cloud Essbase: This includes the Standard edition plus accelerated analysis via Essbase and support for creating scalable, shareable, high-performance data flows.
- Oracle Analytics Cloud Enterprise: This includes the Standard edition plus support for a full semantic layer that enables proactive analytics via Oracle Day by Day, lift and shift for the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, and live optimized connectivity to data warehouses.
MindStream Analytics is a leading consulting firm focused on helping clients improve business understanding and decision making. With years of experience in the analytics and Business Performance Management area, MindStream offers services ranging from software selection and implementation to best practices for financial planning.
Oracle has the most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications that enable organizations to make better decisions, reduce cost
Energy conglomerate ATCO operates worldwide in utilities, power generation, and related services.
Working with MindStream Analytics, Avalon Healthcare Solutions adopts NetSuite Planning and Budgeting to accelerate budgeting and forecasting processes.
Bayer Healthcare implemented Hyperion Planning and Workforce Planning in 10 weeks to dramatically streamline their Income Statement budget and Workforce Planning process..
An Oracle Hyperion Planning Upgrade provides multi-national organization Hyperion Application optimization and stabilization.
MindStream guided Cleaver-Brooks through a reliable evaluation process that ultimately aligned their business goals with the right product: a unified financial reporting, consolidation, budgeting, and forecasting solution.
By migrating to OneStream, Plaskolite has achieved a material reduction in consolidation time and overall Financial Close cycle, eliminated the hours spent compiling and verifying data in Excel, streamlined its Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting model and delivered flexible and timely reporting that enables more strategic analysis of their financial data.
Simon's existing corporate Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) production application was consolidating at a rate of seven hours, a performance issue causing great headache to corporate Accounting.
MindStream Consulting and AppCare team members are proud be working side by side with UPenn university in accomplishing this implementation and along with continuing our AppCare services after go-live.
USG was an Oracle Hyperion customer realizing that it needed more specialized support for its various Oracle Hyperion applications.
DIVIDING A HYPERION PLANNING APPLICATION, EXPANDING THE HYPERION FOOTPRINT TO FORECAST ON THE BUSINESS? CUSTOMER CATEGORIES
Versant Health engaged MindStream to help resolve the challenges they were experiencing with their consolidation, close, and financial reporting processes
MindStream Analytics determined that the best solution was to implement Oracle Essbase Cloud as part of the Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) platform-as-a-service
INNOVATIVE USE OF ESSBASE TO STREAMLINE AND CONNECT HYPERION FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR ENHANCED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS